Exhaust on the way out, 5zigen or blitz

lrenno

Hey guys exhaust is blowing so its a good excuse to get the stainless one ive been putting off. Looking around i like the look + sound of these 2. Anyone got any experiences with them and who would be the most reputable company to get them off?

I see Envy have the 5zigen on ebay for £750 sounds like a good price, i believe that there a person on the forum from them but cant remember who.

Hey guys exhaust is blowing so its a good excuse to get the stainless one ive been putting off. Looking around i like the look + sound of these 2. Anyone got any experiences with them and who would be the most reputable company to get them off?

I see Envy have the 5zigen on ebay for £750 sounds like a good price, i believe that there a person on the forum from them but cant remember who.

£600 plus delivery for a brand new 5zigen A-spec from me. Purchased from ESR before Xmas, never fitted and still in the box. :)

£600 plus delivery for a brand new 5zigen A-spec from me. Purchased from ESR before Xmas, never fitted and still in the box. :)

I'd snap your arm off for it mate if i was in the market for an exhaust, the 5Zigens sound the best IMO!

Hi Digsy i had a think about it and read the replies from the guys and im gonna take you up on your offer, so if you could find out how much delivery will be i will PM you my details. :thumbs:

Nice one mate, can guarentee you will love it!

Get some pics up once you get it.