Bedford - 24th Jan

MrLizard

• 2 weeks later...

Just to report on the day:

was excellent, met some really nice people, didnt get overtaken more than once, and that was an R8, there were skylines/scoobs/evo's/cossies/exiges/elises etc...

suspension and brake upgrade was they best idea ive had in a long time, being able to outbrake almost everything on the track apart from one of the exiges was a massive advantage, i was braking about 50m after everything i passed and one of the tutors i took out said without the ABS i could probably have left it even later...

Also the KW suspension makes such an incredible difference, i was catching both evo's and scoobs through corners!!! :scare: had a few comments from the owners of both as to wtf id done to it :teeth:

i suspect some of that might be down to the driver experience side of things but im glad that I made the choice to keep the zed and turn it into a track toy.

Also fitted the K&N typhoon last night went quite well, will post some pics of trackday and typhoon later :thumbs:

• 4 months later...
suspension and brake upgrade was they best idea ive had in a long time, being able to outbrake almost everything on the track apart from one of the exiges was a massive advantage, i was braking about 50m after everything i passed and one of the tutors i took out said without the ABS i could probably have left it even later...

What brake package did you go for? My brakes really let me down when I did Bedford in March and I'm currently tossing a coin to decide whether I upgrade the brakes or just sell the car. :-/

Mal.