dark side v light side ;)

Talking of scousers...

Two Scousers are riding along the M62 from Manchester to Liverpool on a

motorbike. They break down and start hitching a lift. A friendly trucker

stops to see if he can help and the scousers ask him for a lift.

He tells them that he has no room in the wagon as he is carrying 20,000

bowling balls but will take a look at the bike for them. He tries everything

he knows but is unable to repair it.

Time is getting on now and he's late for his delivery so he tells the

scousers he has to leave.

The scousers put it to the driver that if they can manage to fit in the back

with the 20,000 bowling balls, will he take them, so he agrees.

They manage to squeeze themselves and their motorbike into the back of the

wagon so the driver shuts the doors and gets off on his way. By this time he

is really late and so puts his foot down.

Sure enough PC Plod of Greater Manchester Police pulls him up for speeding.

The good officer asks the driver what he is carrying to which he replies

with sarcasm "Scouse eggs". The policeman obviously doesn't believe this so

wants to take a look.He opens the back door and quickly shuts it and locks

it.

He rushes back to his cruiser and gets onto his radio and calls for

immediate backup from as many officers as possible.

The dispatcher asks what emergency he has that he requires so many officers.

"I've got a wagon with 20,000 Scouse eggs in it - 2 have already hatched and

the f**kers have managed to nick a motorbike already.

There must be something about Manchester & Azure Zs. Took the plunge Tuesday & have decided to spunk all my hard earned cash to get a 06 Azure GT! Then I find this forum & see there is a herd of blue'uns round my way already :) . Not bothered in the slightest except I have to wait until September for delivery :thumbdown: .

On a slight tangent am thinking of getting some Paintshield type stuff on the front bumper to pre-empt any chips that will no doubt appear in time. anybody know where I can get this done apart from Grantham....too lazy to travel that far I'm afraid!

Anyway, nice site you have here,

Cheers.

Thanks for that. Is it worth getting the bonnet done aswell. I suggested this to my missus (huge car freak) and she reckoned it was not worth it?

I`ll try to get an avatar sorted as soon as I can find a IT minded whelk and drag them off the street to do it for me!

Cheers for now.

Guest prescience

Yes it is if you can afford it, but this will be expensive comapred to say bumpers and front wing sections :)

Ah, affording might be the problem seeing as I will be hard pressed to feed myself once I receive the motor in September :surrender: . Oh well, enquiry is in, will report on price if nobody else does.

Cheers.

Ah, affording might be the problem seeing as I will be hard pressed to feed myself once I receive the motor in September :surrender: . Oh well, enquiry is in, will report on price if nobody else does.

Cheers.

Tbh Fergo, i'd do it and just ensure you save the money to do it..... especially now that they can do a full bonnet installation. The Z does suffer from stonechips, and if you don't get it done while its new then its a bit pointless.

I've got stonechips about 8 inches from my windshield. So I'm planning a full front end respray at some point and then Paintshield the lot!

Seeing Vals post about being down there, i'm just waiting on the price as well.

But welcome to the world of the Zed and the Northwest Azure Blue Team!

PS: Where abouts are you in M/C anyway?

I'll see if I can scrape enough wedge together to do it then. For my sins I live in Wilmslow (work at the airport) and got sick of seeing too many BMWs, Mercs, Porsches etc....we need something with a bit more soul around there. Oh and the turbo has gone in my "ahem" L-reg 1.9 TD Xantia so i thought if I was going to get something a bit newer I might aswell go the whole hog :yahoo: .

Think the performance might be a bit of a let-down after the mighty Citroen though, I'm sure i'll cope :D .

Cheers.

I'll see if I can scrape enough wedge together to do it then. For my sins I live in Wilmslow (work at the airport) and got sick of seeing too many BMWs, Mercs, Porsches etc....we need something with a bit more soul around there. Oh and the turbo has gone in my "ahem" L-reg 1.9 TD Xantia so i thought if I was going to get something a bit newer I might aswell go the whole hog :yahoo: .

Think the performance might be a bit of a let-down after the mighty Citroen though, I'm sure i'll cope :D .

Cheers.

Cool, well thats one more for the drive outs then! :thumbs::teeth:

Cheers.

I'm having the first full bonnet job in the world in a 350Z... Tom here next to me says roughly £450 as it's a LOT of film to be applied, looks AWESOME though! lines almost invisible as they are in the "creases of the bonnet, so near on invisible. I just wish I'd done it straight away, as my bonnet does have chips, oh well.

Tom also said they can come over and apply it @ your dealer, although the environment won't be anywhere near as dust free as it's their premises here in Grantham. It'll be extra too of course. I'd highly suggest you do the 110 miles the day after you get the car, and be done with it :)

PLUS you get discount too, as a member of this very forum! :D