19" Nismo Wheels, Tyres?

Darren-B

Hi all, Should be getting some Nismo`s next week, :teeth: without tyres. Just wondering if anyone can confirm the tyre sizes for me, I know there 35 profiles and 19" but not 100% on widths.

Also Im torn with what tyres to buy, I found Falken 452s were great with the RAYs but offer no curb protection whatsoever :rant: Any recommendations?

Great, I can get some prices now, Have you any curb protection? the falkens look like there strectched and dont over hang the rims.
Those sizes shouldn't be stretched on a 8.5/9.5 combo and weren't even on my 9/10 rims. Are you sure you haven't been looking at a 9.5/10.5 combo?

Spacers definitely not required on 19" Nismos, they're built in. Falkens seem very good value and plenty of owners like them. I wanted the best I could get and have been massively impressed with my Toyo's - they give amazing wet weather grip and check out the tread pattern ! Don't last too long but that's 'cos they're sticky and grip like baby plop to a wool blanket.

No kerb protection though and my wife has already added a textured finish to every single rim :angry:

To solve that problem,dont let the wife near your car.

Me and the other half used to share cars and every time she curbed the wheels but would always deny she had.But since having the zed and having got her a car of her own,guess what no damage to my alloys.

I've got her a brand new Mondeo Titanium X as a family car, but I sometimes need it for the space and height ( shoot clays and peasants which are generally located down farm tracks etc ). When I do, she gets mine. Its also had it's front bumper scraped twice. She was so scared she paid well over the odds for a body shop to do it the same day before I saw the damage. Luckily just scratches so far !

Must get a mini meet for local Manchester crowd going soon. Too long until the Wales meet.

Not allowed to shoot the peasants up here. :lol:

Shame though.

Class system still exists in Cheshire ;) Although if I'm honest the police ask us to not to exceed the gentleman's agreed quota. They breed like rabbits on the local estate anyway so don't think they get missed. :blush:

Just going to pick them up shortly, Just Ordered the Falkens, will post some pics up later.

What wheels have you got now Keith? any pics?

nice one :thumbs: ive got some 20" ultralite gt2s :teeth: still sat in the garage till im well enough to fit them, but when i do ill take some pics

Just going to pick them up shortly, Just Ordered the Falkens, will post some pics up later.

What wheels have you got now Keith? any pics?

nice one :thumbs: ive got some 20" ultralite gt2s :teeth: still sat in the garage till im well enough to fit them, but when i do ill take some pics

More modding mate, love it :thumbs: , where you get these from, wernt elite by any chance ? ? ?