Phoenix Montly Mee @ the 7 Stars - 1st Feb - 1st Anniversary

nickz32

Righty,

Sorry for the delay peeps, work has been a bit hectic.

The new venue for this months meet is the Seven Stars in Petersfield at 1330 hours

P1010219.jpg

Here http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4HPNN_enGB308GB248&q=The%20Seven%20Stars%20petersfield&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

As you can see, its just off the A272, which is a fantastic bit of road

Hopefully well see you there

Nick

The List

From 300zx-club.com/300zx.co.uk

1. Nickz32

2. Lets Drift

From 350z-uk.com

1. Adrian K

2. Martin W

3. Dan (hopefully)

4. H5

5. Chris`I

From GTROC

From Skylineowners.com

From GTiROC

From ZedClub

From SXOC

1.[/u][/i][/b]

Oh would be good to meet a few of you but only a few :lol:

Not sure the car will be on the road by then. It should be but no promise's. If not i hope the gtr will be up and running with the straight cut gearbox. :teeth: I might come in that and give you a few rides B)

I will keep an eye on the thread and as soon as i have a car ready i will put my name down:D

1. Nickz32

2. Lets Drift

From 350z-uk.com

1. Adrian K

2. Martin W

3. Dan (hopefully)

4. H5

5. Chris`I

From GTROC

From Skylineowners.com

From GTiROC

From ZedClub

From SXOC

Guys and Girls.

Some bad news Im afraid. The landlord (who is a good mate of mine) has had to sell the Phoenix due to his wife being extremely ill. Shes recently caught a very nasty flesh eating disease, which has led to a large amount of her back muscles being removed and both hands and feet being amputated.

Because of this, the Phoenix has been closed by the Brewery until new leaseholders are found.

I am making arrangements to find an alternative venue for the meet. As soon as I have, ill post up the location.

Cheers for your understanding peeps

Nick

I Might be up for the meet, depending on where the new place is. That sounds really awful about the landlords wife, hope things only get better for her. I'm a fair distance away near Ringwood. The 1st Feb is a good day for me so would be nice to finally meet some people. Plus hopefully i'll have my new stereo & exhaust all fitted by then :teeth:

Not been any news on this so would you guys be up for transferring to a meet at oxford on the same day?

I'm having TGM Tom do some work on the car Saturday, so might not get away with this on the next day :-(

, whats happening in Oxford? :)

Not been any news on this so would you guys be up for transferring to a meet at oxford on the same day?

Oxford is a bit more of a mission for me, doubt i'd go there. I'd prefer original location area or maybe Newbury, basingstoke or Andover? ;)

Righty,

Sorry for the delay peeps, work has been a bit hectic.

The new venue for this months meet is the Seven Stars in Petersfield at 1330 hours

P1010219.jpg

Here http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4HPNN_enGB308GB248&q=The%20Seven%20Stars%20petersfield&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

As you can see, its just off the A272, which is a fantastic bit of road

Hopefully well see you there

Nick

List Updated 30/01/09

1. Nickz32

2. Lets Drift

3. Andy Isherwood

4. Madmarco

From 350z-uk.com

1. Adrian K

2. Martin W (maybe)

3. Dan (hopefully)

4. H5

5. Chris`I

6. ptturbo

7. hawkie350z

From SXOC

1.Evil Chap

2.Robbie P

From JapGirls

1. Prof

2. Aceman

3. Yaz

From HJC

1.9knutter

2. Als on 19s

3. Francis

4. Revo (maybe)

5. IntegraSi

A few pics from todays meet. Good to see some new faces. Had a nice blat down to Winchester with marco, shame we kept hitting traffic, i love that road!!!!

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

Hopefully the lease with the Phoenix will be sorted by next month, but i wont hold my breath.