A Good Deal?

craigo

I have been offered (from a dealer) an 05 350 GT Coupe, GM Grey and Rays. 26K miles and good nick (seen it) for £12,900. (originally on at 14.5)

Its due a P3 soon, (on age rather than miles) and they have said they will do this before collection.

Full dealer SH, 3 months warranty thrown in.

Does this sound OK to those who have more of a clue than I do?

Cheers,

Craig.

yes, it's from a dealer ooop north. i have tried everything i can to get the basic price down. (even walked out :teeth:) but thats his final offer. i uess he might move on the warranty. i will give it a try.

thanks all

From memory, on my own car, I paid about £350 for a years Nissan Warranty, well worth it, I'm sure you can push for 12 months in the asking price... :thumbs:

To compare, this is what my local dealer is offering, however, this one comes with the standard wheels and not the RAYS and the mileage is higher than the one you’ve seen…

2005 NISSAN 350Z 3.5 V6 GT PACK

GUN METAL WITH BLACK LEATHER

Price: £13,990

Mileage: 40,000 Miles

Transmission: Manual

Engine Capacity: 3500cc

Body Style: 2-Door Coupe

Fuel: Petrol

18'' alloy wheels, 6 CD autochanger, ABS with Brake Assist, Body coloured door mirrors, BOSE audio system, Climate control air conditioning, Driver's and passengers airbag, Dual exhaust pipes, Electric Brake Distribution (EBD), Electric heated door mirrors, Electric heated front seats, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Engine immobiliser, Front air spoiler, Front side airbags, Headlamp washers, Leather gear lever, Leather steering wheel, Power assisted steering (PAS), Remote control keyless entry, Trip computer

:thumbs:

Looks a good deal at that mileage.

Others around Up north -

Sunwin Nissan in Ilkeston have an 05 Gt with 33k miles at 11995

Westway manchester have a blue 55 plate gt with 34k at 12897

Some similarly priced metal carrying 04, 54 and 05 plates up to 60k miles..

At that price with 12mths i would !

:)

I think that's a bit pricey, but I am rapidly becoming an absolute tight ar*e!

Fred Coupe (Nissan dealer) in Preston have a 54 plate in Azure blue with 26k miles on it. It's up at £11,995 but the mere suggestion of a discount got it to £11.5k. I reckon you'd get it for £11k.

The one at Westway Nissan in Manchester has been there for at least 6 months. It's recently been dropped from £14k to £12.9k, and I reckon there is another grand in it from what they've said. And that has the advantage of being a 55 plate, although (from memory) it is higher mileage.

At the end of the day if you pay £12.9k for the GM one, it's still a lot of car for the money!