Service parts prices, labour rates and general help needed!

H5

That's an excellent link Chris, long but definitely worth reading.

So the way I read that link that particular one should be just fine. I know there are more expensive Motul brake fluids. One I looked at was well over NZ$100 for 500mls, and that was rated for full blown race cars apparently for circuiting or the like.

** Can we sticky that link to go with other technical stuff please Mr Mods & Admins? (Lol, that will work unless they change their page).

Mines in tommorrow

P2 on 18k, spoke to Nissan and they quoted £281.00 inc vat for the whole lot! Which i didnt think was too bad???

Just wondered why eveyone is suppying their own oil, is this due to cost charged by nissan for it or for any other reason?

It's an 07 plate, as i mentioned on 18k, I know the rears need replacing but i got a friend on the case sourcing those. But anything else i can expect to come up thats not standard service items?

Regarding oil, it's just that you can normally get better for less....

Other items? Nothing major, just double check your screen wash before it goes in and then tell them to remove the charge for it when they have it on the invoice at the end... ;)