picking up my 350z on sat - advice needed please

ok so those who have read my last thread. I have put down £5000 deposit on a kuro black with alezan 350z (2005, 3380 miles) Ive got her for 23400 which i think is quite reasonable. THe car is in as new condition bar a few swirl marks that i think are to be expected with this colour.

Ill def be getting the meguaurs out for some serious polishing every week.

Can anyone give me some final purchase tips before i hand over the rest of the money on sat as the deposit is still refundable?

Many thanks

ok so those who have read my last thread. I have put down £5000 deposit on a kuro black with alezan 350z (2005, 3380 miles) Ive got her for 23400 which i think is quite reasonable. THe car is in as new condition bar a few swirl marks that i think are to be expected with this colour.

Ill def be getting the meguaurs out for some serious polishing every week.

Can anyone give me some final purchase tips before i hand over the rest of the money on sat as the deposit is still refundable?

Many thanks

Check brake discs and pads, also tyre tread!!! All can be a costly outlay if not checked first. As I found out!!! :rant: