how fast can you make a 350z go??

d4l

I dont really know. There is one in the states with over 700 bhp, but over 400/450, serious internal work needs doing.

I suppose one of the guys with supercharger or twin turbo will have the fastest. But then again it all depends on driver and type of test - are we talking straight line or twisties?

A whole load of variables will dictate which is faster. But without taking them all on a track day, I doubt it could ever be proved one way or another.

But then again it all depends on driver and type of test - are we talking straight line or twisties?

OR more importantly..... whether there are goddam sheep in the middle of a welsh moorland road as you come barrelling into a corner with a nice big drop to one side! :scare:

:D

But then again it all depends on driver and type of test - are we talking straight line or twisties?

OR more importantly..... whether there are goddam sheep in the middle of a welsh moorland road as you come barrelling into a corner with a nice big drop to one side! :scare:

too many excuses mate, you were just braking too often! :ninja::lol:

Or were you sh@tting yourself as you have a huge azure Z in your rearview mirror all the time? :evil::lol:

too many excuses mate, you were just braking too often! :ninja::lol:

Or were you sh@tting yourself as you have a huge azure Z in your rearview mirror all the time? :evil::lol:

lol I wondered when the abuse was coming.......

But in my defence, I did have a very scared girlfriend next to me ;)

I was saying to Kez on the drive that the front guys must have been booting it!! Mark/Val you must have balls of steal, and Kate must have some bottle!!

Found some nice battle scars last night on the bumper :boxing::boxing:

Dave(still burning)H