Ebay wheels

nurrish

Certainly a good price/value, have you thought about going up a wheel size or 2, to maybe 19’s or 20’s… :thumbs:

To be honest mate id love to but its the cost of the tyres which turn me off big time......Id rather get a good set of 18's rather than a cheapy set of 19's for what i can afford

Hi mate.

I got my wheels from these guys, and i wasnt very pleased with the service...

They kept telling me 'They'll be with you in 3 days...' even to the point that i booked 2 separate days off work, for them not to arrive - in the end they took 6 weeks to arrive - by which time most of summer had gone! And i never got a single call from them - i had to phone them repeatedly.

In addition to that - they were virtually forcing me to have these tyre sizes that i didnt want, and were the wrong size for the car - but i said i'd cancel my order unless they gave me what i asked for - which they did in the end.

HAving said all that - i cant fault the product. Im still very happy wih the wheels and tyres, and most importantly - the price! I would use them again - but i'd know not to expect the best service :thumbs: