For Sale: 18" Wolf Race "Shark" Alloy Wheels

nate247

Looking to get a new set of alloys as a treat to myself in the new year.

Not yet taken the alloys off of the car as I am waiting to see what I get for these first but can move quickly if somebody wants to buy asap.

I will also pay to get them refurbed to as new condition as there is some slight kerbing from the previous owner but nothing more than a few parking skuffs. I (however) like everything to be prim and proper before selling on...

I have attached a picture of the actual alloys.

The tires fitted are:

Falken 235/40ZR18 95W (Front)

Falken 265/35ZR18 97W (Back)

Both have a fair amount of tread on, however there is a tiny issue with the rear tires in that the Rolling Radius of the rears (of the actual tyre) is slightly larger than it should be, which is fine if the traction control is off but when its on, it seems to flicker quite a lot as the margin for slide is less due to the larger radius (if that makes sense)...

The alloys alone go for around £550 / £600, so I am pricing them at £350 (including refurb as new) and throwing the tires in for nothing basically.

So £350 for an immaculate set of Wolf Race Shark Alloys (as pictured) with a set of nearly new Tyres.

Any questions, please feel free to ask, all the best...

Nathan :thumbs:

Yeah, they suit the car amazingly well don't they...

I saw yours on a post the other day and thought they looked ace.

Its just I have an image of what I want the car to look like and I think 19"' Alloys would be work akin to what I want.

To be fair though, it all hinges on me finding something better really...

• 2 weeks later...