looks like a good deal...

cerealuk

Still hunting for a good deal, what do you guys make of this one ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=300279480718

Seems like a good deal to me, but then you guys have spotted holes in the last couple i thought were good so please do your worst! lol

The car is over 300miles away from me so bit of a mission, but the guy has offered me it for just short of £10k delivered to my door (cash on delivery). Always a bit dubious about buying a car ive not yet seen, but then for someone to offer to drive it the 300miles to me I would assume its genuine!?

have been told the alloys are immaculate and there are just a few small stone chips and a very small mark on one of the seats where a zip caught it.

Both rear tyres quite literally new

what do you think ? :)[/url]

Look's lovely from the photos but:-

1) Has the car just been serviced - 36k, should be 9,18,27,36 etc?

2) Discs & Pads - my old favourite - mine needed doing at this mileage -say £800 for the lot.

3) Clicking rear axle?

4) Clicking CD player?

5) Ask about any lights on the dash e.g. flashing airbag.

6) Not sure if the spark plugs are due as it's 5 years old - usually 60k - somebody might be able to clarify this, I think they're around £300.

7) Ask him where he had it serviced and ring the garage with the numberplate and they will tell you what the car has had done.

It's a buyers market, negotiate him down, if it's that good, then it's worth a drive up - to at least check my list :thumbs:

Not that I want to put a dampener on this - but just tick the boxes bud ;)

I have the phone number of the dealer where its had its complete service history for the last 3 years, will ring them tomorrow and ask those questions :)

thanks for all the input so far!

the guy has relisted it on ebay so I could see the auction out and hope for even more of a bargain..