Door Dent and hopefully its removal

M13KYF

Had some Tw@t leave a nice door dent on my drivers door yesterday. Took the time to find a good parking spot and was still left with a vertical dink about 1 inch long just where the crease goes along the door. Luckily it hasn't cracked the paint. :rant:

That was me fecked off for the rest of the night :mad:

Anyway spoke to dave at www.denttec.co.uk. (recomended before somewhere) and booked in for next wednesday morning. Will let you guys now how it went. Might even take some piccies if ya lucky & if it turns out ok. Fingers crossed.

:please: work

Yes please! before and after pics would be great! Im on the lookout for someone to sort mine out too. Mines more toward the rear arch though. :(

Ive got some scrapes on the front bumper to sort out too.

I swear the missus has got fed up with the Z but doesn't want to tell me.

She went and curbed one of the bloody rays yesterday! :headhurt:

Yes please! before and after pics would be great! Im on the lookout for someone to sort mine out too. Mines more toward the rear arch though. :(

Ive got some scrapes on the front bumper to sort out too.

I swear the missus has got fed up with the Z but doesn't want to tell me.

She went and curbed one of the bloody rays yesterday! :headhurt:

Get some of those sticky out metal guides that they have on cars in the states to let the misses know where the kerbs are.

Denttec only does dents so you'll still need somebody chipsaway for ya bumper mate. HAve you considered chipsaway. The guy I used in Leeds when I used to livce there was tops. Have heard varied reports though about chipsaway. Think its down to the individual in each area.

they gave me a number for a dent guy from my new dents :dry: but he said he can't work on the one on the rear wheel arch as metal is too thick ffs! :dry:

bodyshop it is then :dry::dry:

Also, my 2 other dents and random scratches on bonnet, spoiler and passenger door really **** me off :angry:

rant over

they gave me a number for a dent guy from my new dents :dry: but he said he can't work on the one on the rear wheel arch as metal is too thick ffs! :dry:

Also, my 2 other dents and random scratches on bonnet, spoiler and passenger door really **** me off :angry:

rant over

Had a word with Dave about your bonnet dent Val and Dave reckons no problem. :yahoo:

Agreed on rear wheel arch. Double skin so no go there.

Guest prescience

Excellent result there mate :yahoo:

I also have a very small ding on the rear wheel arch - but also, no go due to reason above :(

Guest prescience

I think there should be fine mate AFAIK, but I'm no expert. Mine is about 1 foot back from that directly over the rear wheel the straddling the upper line.

The guy from Dentbusters who came to look said that was about the only place he couldn't fix, so fingers crossed you should be OK

that looks an amazing job, how much do they charge??

£65 for the first dent and £30 for 2 onwards.

10% discount for 350z-uk members :yahoo: Contact admin/moderators for discount code. Chris will be posting a proper thread in the forum discount section soon.

yes very relieved.

I know Val is interesting in going. If you went with him. You might get a bit more dollar off and member discount to. :yahoo:

Hey, count me in for a trip to the Dent-God!

rant over

Had a word with Dave about your bonnet dent Val and Dave reckons no problem. :yahoo:

Agreed on rear wheel arch. Double skin so no go there.

thanks mate! I have 2 to sort then! one on bonnet and one on door! :teeth: dent removal meet anyone??? :teeth: