New Supplies

clarkie34

Having had a bad week with the weather and loads of salt on the roads,i decided to give some of the new products i have purchased a try.

First up was Chemical Guys Citrus Wash this was diluted about 5:1 and sprayed on the lower half of the car and left to dwell to remove the build up of salt.This is a very good product as a pre rinse.

I also bought some Blackfire Gloss Shampoo & Conditioner,which gave the most bubbles i have ever seen and was really slick on the paint work.This has to be one of the best shampoos i have used and i have tried a few.Highly recommended but not cheap.

I also got some Chemical Guys Wheel Guard to prevent my Nismos corroding with the salt on the roads,only time will tell with this but was very easy to apply.

Last but not least Blackfire Tyre Gel,again i have tried many brands but this stuff out performs them all will just have to see how long it lasts between applications.

Winter protection complete,no photos today as i am sure your sick of seeing my car.

Products purchased at http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/

and http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/

I basically have that. Bought it separately though. Blackfire works REALLY well on colours like Azure. I use it on my orange motor bike too. It is excellent for flake pop and gives a great deep, wet look. I love it.

Edit - I do have all the products. I don't have the clothes though.