Hello fellow petrolheads!

Hi all

I am the very proud owner of a 54plate black 350Z Uk spec with GT pack. This is also my first post, so hi to everyone.

Only picked my Z up on Saturday so due to work commitments and the crappy cold weather, haven't really had much time to drive my new toy yet. I have however established that the ESP works!! I haven't driven a rear wheel drive car for a while, especially not one so powerful; gave it slightly too much right foot when only 1degree outside and lost traction slightly, oops!! Anyway, I am being careful now and am sure I'll get used to driving the beast very soon.

I'm sure over time, i will have many questions for the forum and also hope to contribute to the community. I wonder how long it will be before I seriously consider upgrades?? Already, I want a pop charger :D

Welcome, and an excellent colour choice may I say B)

Its a a good time to get to know your ZED when the ground is slippy and you can expereince its and your limits without hurting the tyres too much - find a quiet car park or similar somewhere with nothing to hit and enjoy the cars abilities with the ESP on and off. ;):teeth:

I like the car park idea :teeth: My nearest and best one is right opposite the local police station though :scare: