Phoenix Monthly Meet - 7th December

nickz32

Sorry about the lack of a meet last month peeps, unfortunatly my dad dies at the end of october, so i wasnt about.

Anyway, this months Phoenix Inn Monthly Meet is on Sunday the 7th December at 2PM (1400 hours). Parking will be at the rear of the building (as you enter the car park bare right onto the gravel)

As per usual, the venue is...

The Phoenix Inn

London Road

Phoenix Green

Hartley Wintney

Hampshire

RG27 8RT

Here is a link to the pubs web site, which has got a map to help with those not local to the area.

http://www.phoenixinn.co.uk/index.html

The pub has a long standing tradition of holding car club meets, ranging from the Model T owners club to the Holden Owners Club. Its kiddy friendly, and serves outstanding food.

Any questions, dont hesitate to post on here, and I hope to see you there

Nick

I can't make this Sunday I'm afraid so I'll have to give it a miss.

Ditto, I have to go xmas shopping :dry:

That's my chore for tonight. A full day at work then shopping :rant:

Although apparently there's 20% off at Debenhams & Marks' tonight and the shopping hours available after work are much less than on a work free weekend so I guess it's not all bad :thumbs:

I can't make this Sunday I'm afraid so I'll have to give it a miss.

Ditto, I have to go xmas shopping :dry:

That's my chore for tonight. A full day at work then shopping :rant:

Although apparently there's 20% off at Debenhams & Marks' tonight and the shopping hours available after work are much less than on a work free weekend so I guess it's not all bad :thumbs:

I've got our work xmas meal tonight, so thats something to look forward to. Not looking forward to Sunday though :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont go chrimbo shopping, thats what the wife/girlfriend/any other willing person/all of the above are for :dry:

I wish I could get out of it, but I've been getting out of it for the last month. She's put her foot down now :headhurt:

• 3 weeks later...