MOTORMAX Europe competition: test it & review it, free!

Removed

After reading a review on Fast & Modified, I was intrigued by the properties of this product, and tried to figure out the benefits on our Z:

www.motormaxeurope.com

I wrote to them asking if we could test the product so that we could review it on here and they kindly agreed to send me 3 kits of their product:

I'm testing one (and reviewing it) so we have 2 kits for whoever guesses what is depicted in this pictures

Image000%7E2.jpg

Image001%7E2.jpg

entries can be the same as we have 2 kits to give away but of course only the first 2 to post the exact answer will receive the goods (P&P will need to be paid though or collection from my house or at meets is possible).

splash1.gif

Only thing we ask is to review the product following guidelines, to validate some of their claims below:

Faster warm up: time how long it takes your Z to get to temperature (oil temp gauge) before and after adding Motormax

Reduced water temperature: again, check what's your water temp gauge before and after Motormax

More comfortable passenger compartment temperatures: we all know how hot the Z interior becomes after a good thrashing, so check before and after Motormax

Enjoy!

PS I haven't received the products yet, but they are on their way :)

After reading a review on Fast & Modified, I was intrigued by the properties of this product, and tried to figure out the benefits on our Z:

www.motormaxeurope.com

I wrote to them asking if we could test the product so that we could review it on here and they kindly agreed to send me 3 kits of their product:

I'm testing one (and reviewing it) so we have 2 kits for whoever guesses what is depicted in this pictures

Image000%7E2.jpg

Image001%7E2.jpg

entries can be the same as we have 2 kits to give away but of course only the first 2 to post the exact answer will receive the goods (P&P will need to be paid though or collection from my house or at meets is possible).

splash1.gif

Only thing we ask is to review the product following guidelines, to validate some of their claims below:

Faster warm up: time how long it takes your Z to get to temperature (oil temp gauge) before and after adding Motormax

Reduced water temperature: again, check what's your water temp gauge before and after Motormax

More comfortable passenger compartment temperatures: we all know how hot the Z interior becomes after a good thrashing, so check before and after Motormax

Enjoy!

PS I haven't received the products yet, but they are on their way :)

Is it a flywheel?

you are both right, so funnily enough you are both the winners :)

It's my new Fidanza aluminium flywheel (which I'm not installing anytime soon btw), 6Kg weighed, 40% lighter than stock :)

Once I receive the kits, will let you guys know ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

only revsport sent me his details... havent had the time to send anything out yet though.

sarnie pm me your details if you want to test this product

will try and start the tests either this weekend or the next one