Little dent, major work!

smartmove

Had someone open their car door on my rear wing at the weekend, going through insurance and my car was taken away on Monday to be repaired. Had a call to say I should get it back next week but they are waiting for the new rear window to come in!!!!! Looks like to paint they have to remove the rear window. Sounds like the bodyshop just milking the 3rd parties insurance company but now I kind of wished I'd just got dentmaster to push the dent out and paid for it myself :(

Ding in the rear wing and they have removed the window????

If it was a door ding it cant have been that deep..

Simple fill and respray for that area..... I think they are taking the p155.. No wonder premiums are so high! Good job your not paying the bill...

Ding in the rear wing and they have removed the window????

If it was a door ding it cant have been that deep..

Simple fill and respray for that area..... I think they are taking the p155.. No wonder premiums are so high! Good job your not paying the bill...

Yeh, I definetely think they're going over the top with the work. As long as it comes back as new I'll be happy, just made me feel a little nervous the fact they're taking the window out! Dent wasnt even that deep but it was the first thing I saw every time I looked at the car so had to be sorted.