Any interest, Southern Pub Meet?

Adriank

Was thinking along the lines of one the SXOC run in wokingham, nice pub, have a meet up, look at the cars if wanted and a chat inside with a drink.

Would anyone local be up for this, there a good few mods on local cars id like to check out in the flesh, and be good to meet you all.

Adrian

OOO visiting my Neck of the woods are you, you better come along then i want to have a good look at your Z too lol

Honestly Time and location are to be discussed, im fairly free most weeknights, we could set it up on a monthly basis much like the reading meet, but with it being sociable and in the warm during the winter!

OOO a pub quiz, now that could be an awesome plan, depending on if people like pub quizzes!

What do people think then about a location, readingish is closer to me than wokingham, but it's only once a month so im sure i could make it along to there. Few really nice pubs in wokingham too.

Anyone want to throw a date in there for the first one?

Adrian

I will find out the name of the pub next door to where we are staying and yes Chris just a couple of miles from the Top Gear track.

It is this sunday should be down about 1pm.

Cool, sure I can find some time to have a quick run over and back before the F1.

Wonder if they'd put the F1 on in the pub B)

So is it just a coincidence that you are a couple of miles from the TG track or do you have some fun planned for Monday? ;)

Can i meet up with you in basingstoke chris and drive down there together?

Maybe at the leisure park or somewhere else big i might know!

Wickes is probably the best place. From the Milestones rounderbout come come off for Morrisons and then turn left into Wickes.

Anyone else heading from Wokingham way?

Google maps is telling me to come over to Jct4 of the M3 and head down that way. Anywhere around there you could meet me and AdrianK?

Phil: Meet at 1pm? Are you likely to be there a bit before so we're not waiting around for you to arrive, or should we make the meet a bit later?

I'd be up for coming along to that too if i'm allowed :innocent: maybe meet up with you first rob an go up in convoy?

Yeah I'm up for going up together :thumbs: Which way you going? I just planned on going up the M23 and then left at some point, haven't looked at the route! Which way is best? :)