Any interest, Southern Pub Meet?

Adriank

Shall we say meet there at 2pm guys given the fact Phil won't be there until 1pm earliest?

That sounds like a plan.

Adriank, can meet you at 1pm at Wickes in Basingstoke?

Rob we'll meet you on the way if theres somewhere easy to pick you up around Jct4?

I'd be up for coming along to that too if i'm allowed :innocent: maybe meet up with you first rob an go up in convoy?

Yeah I'm up for going up together :thumbs: Which way you going? I just planned on going up the M23 and then left at some point, haven't looked at the route! Which way is best? :)

Hmm that would be a bit of a detour but i'm sure there's a way. I'll have a quick look on mapquest.

I'd be up for coming along to that too if i'm allowed :innocent: maybe meet up with you first rob an go up in convoy?

Yeah I'm up for going up together :thumbs: Which way you going? I just planned on going up the M23 and then left at some point, haven't looked at the route! Which way is best? :)

Looking at the map godalming is directly north of me so would be a long way out of my way.

Looking at the map godalming is directly north of me so would be a long way out of my way.

Ok cool, just looked and you're right. I'll just meet you there at 2pm. :thumbs:

Nice to meet you all, and to see Phil and his beast B)

Few pics for ya -

IMG_8212_sm.jpg

IMG_8213_sm.jpg

IMG_8214_sm.jpg

IMG_8216_sm.jpg

Dodgy character hanging about ...

IMG_8217_sm.jpg

IMG_8218_sm.jpg

IMG_8223_sm.jpg

IMG_8224_sm.jpg

Some yobbo trying to nick the car ;)

IMG_8225_sm.jpg

IMG_8227_sm.jpg

What an awesome car! Was honoured to be able to start it up, and my god did it sound lovely :cloud9: Cant wait to get up to see it at ESR and get a drive out in it!

Thanks to everyone who took the trouble to pop over on sunday it was good to see you all.

Had a good fun couple of days topped off with a 'Brucie Bonus' of three points on the way home could have been worse if the brakes weren't so good.

Thanks to everyone who took the trouble to pop over on sunday it was good to see you all.

Had a good fun couple of days topped off with a 'Brucie Bonus' of three points on the way home could have been worse if the brakes weren't so good.

Sorry to hear that, I got done just over a week ago, so annoying!

I imagine it's pretty hard though to keep on the right side of the law with a car like yours :lol: