Ireland Import?

Darren_Z

Im about to order an '06 Z and have been playing two Nissan dealers off each other to obtain a lower price. One dealer is in Northern Ireland and the other is in the South.

At the moment the Irish dealer has offered me the better deal. When I told the NI dealer about the deal he told me if I purchase the car in the south it will be classed as an "import" and that I would loose money on the re-sale because of this.

My understanding was that all Z's were built in Japan and the only model classed as an "import" would be a JDM.........can any one help with this? is the dealer lying to close the sale???

Thanks in advance

Your dealer is talking SH*T. I'm in Galway and UK and Irish cars are the same! If you buy in Ireland you'll have to re register in NI but that is the only difference (bit of extra paperwork). I can't believe you're getting a better price in ROI, cars are a complete rip off down here! I bought mine in Enniskillen!!! And saved a small fortune! :yahoo: