2002 Silver Import

Andy

Posting on behalf of a good friend & customer.

Nissan 350z (Import)

44,000 miles

9 Months MOT

2 Owners from new

Recent Dealer Service

Full Heated Electric Leather Sunset/Alezan Seats

18 Inch Alloys with Brembo Brakes

ABS

Traction Control

Climate Control

Air Condtitioning

Electric Windows/Mirrors

Air Bags

Remote Central Locking

Alarm

Bose Sound System

Xenon Head Lights

Feel free to call/email with any question. You will see from the price it is a quick sale, so please only enquire if you are truly interested

£8,750

Thanks

Brad

bradleyl1984@hotmail.co.uk

d5bf_1.jpg

d508_1.jpg

d24a_1.jpg

d3bc_1.jpg

00000.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I am seeing him and the car tomorrow so will take a load of pictures and give it a thorough going over as I haven't seen it in a couple of months. Last time I saw it though it was in good nick bar the wear and tear on the seat bolster. Will post pictures tomorrow if that is ok. :thumbs:

I am seeing him and the car tomorrow so will take a load of pictures and give it a thorough going over as I haven't seen it in a couple of months. Last time I saw it though it was in good nick bar the wear and tear on the seat bolster. Will post pictures tomorrow if that is ok. :thumbs:
Good man. :thumbs:

May see you on the Wales run to Digsy B)

I'm working on it, pal! :teeth:

I'm working on it, pal! :teeth:

A wales run without our weather reporter won't be the same :surrender: