Massive Price Drop on a New 350z???

newswseller

End of the day, buying cars is one of the best ways to lose money, if you're not happy with that don't buy a car like this. ;) Personally, I think the enjoyment I get out of driving this car far outweighs what I stand to lose when I sell X years down the line :teeth:

Bingo!!! Well said. Geepers, what I've lost on the last 3 has been massive, but who cares, as long as it's fun to drive and you love it. :teeth::teeth::teeth::yahoo::thumbs::drive1:throb:

can't believe my local dealer has the following at such high prices:

Wessex Garages (Bristol) Nissan

2004 54 Reg Nissan 350Z Coupe 2-Door 3499 cc 3.5 V6 GT (trade) £17k

and would be interesting to how they price:

2008 08 Reg Nissan 350Z Coupe 2-Door 3499 cc 3.5 V6 GT (trade) £26k in the near future

Wessex prices are complete comedy. When I wanted to get rid of my Z roadster in July, they weren't interested in buying it at any price. The reason why?

They had 10 - yes: 10 - in stock across the group including one they had had for more than a YEAR :scare: It cannot make financial sense to do business like that! Drop the prices and get the metal moving!

Glen

can't believe my local dealer has the following at such high prices:

Wessex Garages (Bristol) Nissan

2004 54 Reg Nissan 350Z Coupe 2-Door 3499 cc 3.5 V6 GT (trade) £17k

and would be interesting to how they price:

2008 08 Reg Nissan 350Z Coupe 2-Door 3499 cc 3.5 V6 GT (trade) £26k in the near future

Wessex prices are complete comedy. When I wanted to get rid of my Z roadster in July, they weren't interested in buying it at any price. The reason why?

They had 10 - yes: 10 - in stock across the group including one they had had for more than a YEAR :scare: It cannot make financial sense to do business like that! Drop the prices and get the metal moving!

Glen

i can't understand it either.

wessex garage has a lower price one but still like £12-13k i think from memory with about 80k miles

another one had one in, and priced it well and must have sold, as don't see it advertised. but it was a black and alezan 2003 with 8k miles at £12-13k not long ago.

Oh dear,

It seems you Zed owners have been hit hard too. Over on the R32 forum its also the hot debate. VW have decided to shift the last 500 or so R32's for 17k !! Stupid when you think just 6 months ago they were 25-29k fully specced up.

Greta if your in the buyers market, Crap if you've recently bought. However just think your next car will probably be reduced by the same amount you've lost so it could work out ok.

Oh dear,

It seems you Zed owners have been hit hard too. Over on the R32 forum its also the hot debate. VW have decided to shift the last 500 or so R32's for 17k !! Stupid when you think just 6 months ago they were 25-29k fully specced up.

Greta if your in the buyers market, Crap if you've recently bought. However just think your next car will probably be reduced by the same amount you've lost so it could work out ok.

which forum is this, 17k for the last batch of r32 mk5 is good