touch up pots

nikos

am basically gauging interest - I have a large tin or Azure paint spare following the departure of my Z, mixed by my local paintshop.

I used it for stone chips and some other colourcoding eg aerial badges etc.

anyhow, it is a perfect match, as you would expect, just wondering if anyone would like a touch up pot making up.

25 ml of paint, (Loads more than you get a Halfords - and more than you could ever need, even given the Z's rep for poor paint and being prone to stone chips), quality brush in the lid, agitator ball for stirring the paint. I have a sample touch up pot already.

would be looking at about £6 delivered.

PM me or note interest below

Nikos, mine's just turned up this morning and it looks like a class match - thanks very much.

I'm prob going to have to get a new bumper or some repair done to a bit of a mark on it and I think it'd prob be worth using your paintshop as they seem to have the match worked out - can you PM or post me the details?

Thanks again mate :thumbs:

Mine only turned up yesterday Val but I was out so gotta pick up this morning.......

So hopefully you should get today at the latest....

Nick, PM me the details as well if you can if the match is that good...... I might be looking for a front respray soon. I've got more chips than something with lots of chips! :blush:

I cant recommend these people highly enough - they have supplied paint and touch up stuff on several cars, all a perfect match.

He will even come out to the car and get the paint codes for you, look it up and give you tips and advice. It was him that told me about the primer being blue not grey - all goes towards getting a better match.

mean to point out, they are only an autopaint shop, supplying mostly to the trade - they dont actually do bodyshop work