54 plate black nismo zed in coleshill?

verma

I work in the birmingham business park but go coleshill for lunch sometimes, uppercrust, think I saw your orange lambo last year driving past me?? Saw the zed outside tesco's metro.

I think the zed is my best mate who recently bought one.....

I live about 100m's from the Uppercrust, in fact I walk up there and get my lunch from there most days.................and yeah, i would assume that was me as their aren't many orange G's in Coleshill.......... :lol:

Has your mate signed up yet Liam? I want to see more pics of the shiny black machine! :teeth:

Its not a shiny black machine now my mate owns it :scare:

:surrender:

I know, I had to stop him sticking it through a car wash the other day.....he's never washed a car in his life....... :surrender:

I didn;t think there would be much orange gallardo's lol Small world hey!! I'm usually parked outside in a black honda civic type S (company car) if you ever see me...so you don't go connoiseurs then?? I dont like there spuds :lol:

I'm usually the one in shorts and flip flops even when its raining :lol:

I didn;t think there would be much orange gallardo's lol Small world hey!! I'm usually parked outside in a black honda civic type S (company car) if you ever see me...so you don't go connoiseurs then?? I dont like there spuds :lol:

:lol: Theres a few of them around!! Usually next doors getting the beers!!

:lol: Theres a few of them around!! Usually next doors getting the beers!!

Thats me and my mates..... :lol:

:lol: So what u driving now sarnie? (or you just drinking all the time)

Nothing special at the moment, I'm keeping my money in my bank (Where its not exactly safe there at the moment either) rather than cars as used prices are dropping like stones and working in the financial services industry, the short term future is not great at the moment......