Dodo Supernatural V.2 Plastic tub 200ml

Race Valeting

By hand. This is Dodos top of the line wax and is meant to be very good.

Best to prep the car a little before hand in my opinion but it could be topped up after washing.

I'm sure Paul will keep you right though!

Is this ok for just adding after the car was been washed?? or is there many other stages before this??

Also do you need a buffing machine for this or is it ok for hand buffing?

STOO

To get the best finish on the vehicle there can be other stages before hand like claying to remove contamination then machine polishing to remove swirls etc if you have any or just to refine the finish, then cleansed using a paintwork cleanser and then you can add a glaze/sealant followed by the wax, THIS IS FOR THE BEST OUTCOME.

BUT IT CAN ALSO JUST BE APPLIED AFTER A WASH, AND YES HAND BUFFING IS FINE JUST NEEDS TO BE APPLIED NICE AND THIN AND EVEN.

Hope this helps

Paul

Why are you selling it Paul?

Is that including delivery? ;)

Im being ruthless at the mo and having a major clearout of my van, I have 2 tubs of the supernatural and 2 of the concours as these are my 2 favourite waxes.

But im after buying a 3m sun gun so need to gain some money back from products i've got sat around.

Price does include delivery but if paying by paypal you will need to add the fees.

Regards

Paul

Im being ruthless at the mo and having a major clearout of my van, I have 2 tubs of the supernatural and 2 of the concours as these are my 2 favourite waxes.

But im after buying a 3m sun gun so need to gain some money back from products i've got sat around.

Price does include delivery but if paying by paypal you will need to add the fees.

Regards

Paul

Tempting - my P21S has just run out.

Do you know how this compares to something like P21S? You hear so many reviews about the net, but rather hear it from someone thats used it. :thumbs:

Regards

Paul

Tempting - my P21S has just run out.

Do you know how this compares to something like P21S? You hear so many reviews about the net, but rather hear it from someone thats used it. :thumbs:

Hi Chris

P21's is an ok wax but not that great on shine or wetness, The supernatural has a great depth to it and is great on all colours I have found but even better of the darker colours.

Heres a few link for pics using supernatural that I have done.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=87559

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=86953

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=86133

Cheers

Paul

LOL i've asked already....

My full correction details start at £250 depending on the condition of the paintwork, I normally work to a radius of 40 miles of PO8 0JG but can travel at the cost of 0.30p per mile this counts for both ways and I will need to charge for accomodation also @ £50 night.

Regards

Paul