Service 3 ! ;o((

stanski

Yet another service ... 27K miles! £333 ! Needs new rear pads apparently!

Got them from Brakes International £25 OEM set. (they were going to charge £170 at Nissan fitted) :yuck:

Now I have to read up on the tech forums to suss out how to do them? I understand they are supposed to be easy peasy? Does handbrake need adjusting after? :)

Wonder what the service interval on a Bentley is? :wacko:

Yet another service ... 27K miles! £333 ! Needs new rear pads apparently!

Got them from Brakes International £25 OEM set. (they were going to charge £170 at Nissan fitted) :yuck:

Now I have to read up on the tech forums to suss out how to do them? I understand they are supposed to be easy peasy? Does handbrake need adjusting after? :)

Wonder what the service interval on a Bentley is? :wacko:

exlcuding pads, thats expensive

Just booked mine in for P3 at Lockwood and Greenwoods in manchester and its £220 (supplying my own oil)

also getting some Endless VN pads fitted all round. Getting my brother to do it as he's a mechanic.

Damn I keep forgetting about them ...Lockwood and Greenwood :headhurt:

Ok then next service giving them a try! I would'nt mind but I am on the high miles service plan which is slightly cheaper!! :doh:

Hopefully the brakes wont be too bad to fit - but £25 for OEM is not bad from www.brakesint.co.uk - they are just up the road from me so handy!

After a **** up by the receptionist quoting me a L3 service I eventually got my P3 at Guildford nissan yesterday for £200 (supplied my own oil)

They phoned me up to ask if I wanted front brakes fitting at £150.

Obviously I said no.

When I picked up my car there appears to be no oil left from the 5 litre container I gave them...mmm...

When I picked up my car there appears to be no oil left from the 5 litre container I gave them...mmm...

I had that at the previous place where I got it serviced. No longer use them now. They claimed that they had managed to get all 5 ltrs in. :dry:

I always make a point now of asking for the can back with the leftover in.

Well just noticed (sad) that they have managed to get oil sprayed all over the drivers door handle (spattered on rear wing) its run down the door edge all over the sills! Just as well I did'nt get any on my clothes!

Petrol cap covered in grease and passenger door has similar - just cleaned it all off - wont be using them again - fed up with this slap dash attitude these days no one cares anymore! :rant: Just as well I did'nt have my suit on today just my scruffs at home!

BTW what oil do you gents use?

I had that at the previous place where I got it serviced. No longer use them now. They claimed that they had managed to get all 5 ltrs in. :dry:

I always make a point now of asking for the can back with the leftover in.

I pressed the girl after they said they had used it all and she went back and got the empty can. I dont know how they used 5L in a 4.7L car

Well just noticed (sad) that they have managed to get oil sprayed all over the drivers door handle (spattered on rear wing) its run down the door edge all over the sills! Just as well I didn't get any on my clothes!

Petrol cap covered in grease and passenger door has similar - just cleaned it all off - wont be using them again - fed up with this slap dash attitude these days no one cares anymore! :rant: Just as well I didn't have my suit on today just my scruffs at home!

One would presume that you've phoned them back and had a go at the service manager. That's disgraceful. :wacko: