Brand New Nismo Y-Pipe

Z Boy

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like this?

it_20101-RSZ35.jpg

Don't have an actual picture as it's currently sat at ESR waiting for somebody to buy it so I can ship it out to them. It's brand spanking new though and almost half price!

It looks exactly as it does in that picture, brand new, never fitted, and I can confirm it is sitting here ready to send out to the lucky buyer an absolute bargain at that price.

Glad something got you over here, Bundus. ;):thumbs:

I must admit Ive been a lurker for some time but a good deal on the Nismo Y Pipe was enough to pull me out of the shadows.

Thanks Randomfry, think Im almost set with my exhaust parts now. Just gotta get them all fitted. Nismo Y Pipe + High flow Cats + Custom straight through unsilenced centre section + custom rear backboxes = lots of noise and big smile for me :D

Glad something got you over here, Bundus. ;):thumbs:

I must admit Ive been a lurker for some time but a good deal on the Nismo Y Pipe was enough to pull me out of the shadows.

Thanks Randomfry, think Im almost set with my exhaust parts now. Just gotta get them all fitted. Nismo Y Pipe + High flow Cats + Custom straight through unsilenced centre section + custom rear backboxes = lots of noise and big smile for me :D

You found somewhere to get it done then :thumbs:

You will love the unsilenced centre section if you like noise :teeth:

Does the y pipe really make that much of a difference then in sound, never heard one fitted to a zed, i know the cats do (high flow), and obv cat back systems, but never really thought just the y pipe would make much difference ?

Not sure how much difference, I changed the y-pipe when I changed exhausts so it was all done together

Ive been given the details of a place near me that works with custom exhausts so Ill be on to them soon. Not sure what difference the parts will make individually but ill have it all done together so will do a before and after vid for comparison.