Jealous Work Colleagues!

larsdowg

A colleague at work saw I had a new 350Z in the car park at work and sent me a picture, he said it was a modified 350Z!!!

He's the same A'hole who said it was a Ginger Hairdressers car only driven by girls!!

I could only comment that his Ford Focus must put a huge smile on his face every day he drives to work, I would be happy to know the most exciting thing about my motor was the isofix child seat system! :yawn:

(no offence to the 350 owners who also have a Ford Focus ;) as a 2nd car)

Sad day for the driver of the one attached though! Maybe then I would cry like a girl! :byebye:

A colleague at work saw I had a new 350Z in the car park at work and sent me a picture, he said it was a modified 350Z!!!

He's the same A'hole who said it was a Ginger Hairdressers car only driven by girls!!

I could only comment that his Ford Focus must put a huge smile on his face every day he drives to work, I would be happy to know the most exciting thing about my motor was the isofix child seat system! :yawn:

Sad day for the driver of the one attached though! Maybe then I would cry like a girl! :byebye:

Yeah, funny that Jealousy thing - my Finance Director told me mine was a hairdressers / girls car the other day - I argued for a while, and thought whats the point - im talking to someone who drives a diesel 5 series :lol:

Yeah, funny that Jealousy thing - my Finance Director told me mine was a hairdressers / girls car the other day - I argued for a while, and thought whats the point - im talking to someone who drives a diesel 5 series :lol:

Exactly!! I bloody love the car, just been out for a quick spin in the sun :teeth: ..... when I had the Prodrive Scooby everyone said it was chavy and it looked like it had crashed into Halfords..........(which is true :D ) but seems sometimes people don't have anything good to say, so should just keep stum!!

Hairdressers car! :yawn:

Original!

I was told that by my girlfriends sisters boyfriend. He revoked the remark halfway through second gear.

Tool.

Yep, everyone has an opinion but take them for a spin. They will soon shut up.

My Business Development Manager has a TT V6 and he has always ribbed me about my car. He offered me a race (in front of all the big wigs in the office) to which I replied, ok. I'll start in second gear to give you a chance and I walked away..... Everyone was laughing...... except him! :lol:

Hey now guys... go easy on them it's not their fault their lives are dull and uninteresting.

...Women are the same (petrol head girls, I’m generalising so no offence meant) they'll go through Hello/OK mag and pick fault in all the women with chest balloons... when secretly if they had a spare few thousand they'd be straight of down the plastic surgeons...

....sooooo what i'm saying is brush it off, you have a more fun car

U guys are older, imagine how badly people hate when a 23 year old (me) jumps out :x

luv it but hate it at same time :p

God I hate you already ;) ha ha only kidding, good on you!

London with a 350Z your insurance must be stupid money!

Saying that when I was 25 I was paying £1000 for an FTO Mivec V6

the red one pictured yours? looking sweet B)

some will make a negative comment on any car you or others may drive, even if their mode of transport is a lame donkey, some individuals are just gifted with charm and wit (and makes them feel better).

best response - just laugh and join in with the joke - never, ever bite :thumbs:

i dont really get mocked about the car, more questions about it really. I do get moaned at about the way i park. I park it in a corner that only has one space next to it, unfortunately the way i park :lol: results in that space only being fit for a small motorbike...... :thumbs: Had to many car park dings in the past......

[

God I hate you already ;) ha ha only kidding, good on you!

London with a 350Z your insurance must be stupid money!

Saying that when I was 25 I was paying £1000 for an FTO Mivec V6

the red one pictured yours? looking sweet B)

lol, thx :p yeah it was stupid, now i got 6 years experience and insured the car in margate the insurance is only £600 ;) insurance in my area is a joke!