Badbreed Quick Vid

Zedrush

Awesome video Jay.

I see a black Zed that looks just like yours all the time 'round here. In fact it usually parks in MY driveway, the cheek of it! :teeth:

lol cheers, yeh Ive seen that one too, its tried to be like its bigger brother but didnt quite work out, ha ha, kidding bud hope you are looking after her, my brother misses her bad

Awesome video Jay.

I see a black Zed that looks just like yours all the time 'round here. In fact it usually parks in MY driveway, the cheek of it! :teeth:

lol cheers, yeh Ive seen that one too, its tried to be like its bigger brother but didnt quite work out, ha ha, kidding bud hope you are looking after her, my brother misses her bad

Haha! :p

Yeah it's all good mate, got some more interior carbon since you saw last, some engine bay bling from ESR yesterday and also got the K1 system you had on yours not too 'cos the Nismo blew itself to bits! B)

Awesome video Jay.

Haha! :p

Yeah it's all good mate, got some more interior carbon since you saw last, some engine bay bling from ESR yesterday and also got the K1 system you had on yours not too 'cos the Nismo blew itself to bits! B)

Yeh Ive heard nismo exhaust are struggling to stand the test of time, shame as it had a real nice tone to it B)