Need a rant

Maccaman

Just got back from America & pi**ed off with a d*ck head driver. Coming down from Manchester & had this kn*b behind me in a Mondeo. We were doing 70 - 80 and I was leaving a gap to the next car in the outside lane which was in a line of cars. This to**er was on his mobile phone, even saw him looking down to select a number, and getting close to my rear. Eventually he gets annoyed at the gap I was leaving & undertook me. He then spent the next 10 miles in front of me as the traffic was in a line. Just after Stoke the traffic started to thin out & he was up the backside of the car in front doing about 90 which soon became 100 + when he got clear. This sort of driving really pi**es me off as it is so dangerous & stupid. :rant::rant::rant:

Sorry but had to get it off my chest (also tired from the trip)

Just got back from America & pi**ed off with a d*ck head driver. Coming down from Manchester & had this kn*b behind me in a Mondeo. We were doing 70 - 80 and I was leaving a gap to the next car in the outside lane which was in a line of cars. This to**er was on his mobile phone, even saw him looking down to select a number, and getting close to my rear. Eventually he gets annoyed at the gap I was leaving & undertook me. He then spent the next 10 miles in front of me as the traffic was in a line. Just after Stoke the traffic started to thin out & he was up the backside of the car in front doing about 90 which soon became 100 + when he got clear. This sort of driving really pi**es me off as it is so dangerous & stupid. :rant::rant::rant:

Sorry but had to get it off my chest (also tired from the trip)

Welcome back Keith, now track Charlie down and see if she is coming to Wales. :lol: