Event-tyres BEWARE!!

MrLizard

Hi all

Just a quick note to say that not only did they incorrectly fit a wheel to the 5 series they used about 30 cm of weights to try and balance it, car pulled hard to the left...

Bunch of cowboys, gave them a chance to own up and fix the problem, unable to send anyone out and wouldnt pay the garage i had to get to correct the issue

ripped the beading when fitting - balanced the wheel and reset type pressure on car all whilst flat!

please pass on...

ta

steve

• 2 months later...

Sorry to hear about this.......

I've used them several times and absolutely rave about them. Maybe I've been lucky or you were unlucky.

Were they totally unhelpful about sorting the problems out?? I'm very suprised by this, and it's making me re-think using them again. Which will be a shame!

Sorry to hear about this.......

I've used them several times and absolutely rave about them. Maybe I've been lucky or you were unlucky.

Were they totally unhelpful about sorting the problems out?? I'm very suprised by this, and it's making me re-think using them again. Which will be a shame!

They were useless, the guy who came out obviously didnt know how to fit alloy wheels or balance them, balancing a wheel whilst one of them is flat is stupid, however i thought, well ok they might have just employed him and he is a fool, lets hope customer service is better, no, no it wasnt.

They were of no help, refusing to help or admit it was their issue, they eventually agreed to pay the guy in the garage to put it right, and then when the guy spoke to them he said they tried to haggle him on his price, at which point he also said he wouldnt deal with them again, even in the third person as it was.

bunch of cowboys who ignore the bad and promote the good. id stear well clear, there are other companies that do similar services.

suspect the above all depends if your lucky enough to get someone who knows what their doing. :thumbs: