MOT...

sonny

Hi Guys,

My car is now provisionally sold...Im just going to get an MOT done as mine is nearly expired, I know that when you have it done that the rear brakes should not be tested on the rollers as this can screw up the L.S.D. Is there any documentation or anything that I can take to the MOT garage to prevent them from doing this, I know some garages can sometimes be a bit funny when you tell them these things as they can sometimes think they know it all. I think I saw some info quite a while back that I can take along with me…?

Can anyone help? :)

Many thanks.

Have just had mine tested for the first time. Went through ok. My local MOT Station who I have used for years does not use rollers but a different system and the MOT Inspector drives the car on to a grid with sensors on it. (Do not know what it is called though). Maybe a local MOT Station to you has this system as well. Best of luck anyway. :thumbs:

Fingers crossed they do it correctly :teeth:

Don't know what the mot station you use is like but the one i go to doesn't mind if you stand around and watch. Mention it when you drop it off and take something to throw at them if they put it on the rollers and start playing with the brakes :D

roll on saturday :thumbs: