a few questions

T8 JPE

number 1: On my rays everyone has a blue dot painted on. Has anyone else got this or wots it for?

number 2: Im thinking of installing my Pioneer AVH-P5900DVD flip screen unit. Iv got a factory sat nav fitted and was wondering if it would look to cluttered or fussy with 2 screens

number 3: What conection leads will i require to connect this head unit to the bose amp (iv got a micra loom adapter from my navara)

Number 4: Where is the best factory earth behind the dash to connect the handbrake cable to for the dvd player

number 5: Would i be able to plug the lead off the blue tooth adapter straight into the headunit as it has a bluetooth option

Last but not least: How easy is it to remove the rear bumper to fit parking sensors. iv found 2 obvious bolts on the ends but are there any more.

Sorry if this seems a long post but couldn't justify doing several

Cheers

Jim :thumbs:

number 1: On my rays everyone has a blue dot painted on. Has anyone else got this or wots it for?

number 2: Im thinking of installing my Pioneer AVH-P5900DVD flip screen unit. Iv got a factory sat nav fitted and was wondering if it would look to cluttered or fussy with 2 screens

number 3: What conection leads will i require to connect this head unit to the bose amp (iv got a micra loom adapter from my navara)

Number 4: Where is the best factory earth behind the dash to connect the handbrake cable to for the dvd player

number 5: Would i be able to plug the lead off the blue tooth adapter straight into the headunit as it has a bluetooth option

Last but not least: How easy is it to remove the rear bumper to fit parking sensors. iv found 2 obvious bolts on the ends but are there any more.

Sorry if this seems a long post but couldn't justify doing several

Cheers

Jim :thumbs:

I think I can help with the first one. All Rays have it and I'm sure its to do with the wheel balancing IIRC. :)

Not a ****ing clue with the other questions :lol:

I think I can help with the first one. All Rays have it and I'm sure its to do with the wheel balancing IIRC. :)

Yip. :) Rays and the stock 17's too for JDM's.