a suggestion re for sale items

mbs

I've just logged on and of the 12 unread posts 5 are for Z's for sale. Probably a good proportion of the members on here are not looking to buy a Z so would it be a good idea to have a separate section that one would need to access to read all the for sale notices and not clog up the main forum. Please shoot me down if you don't agree just a suggestion.

I've just logged on and of the 12 unread posts 5 are for Z's for sale. Probably a good proportion of the members on here are not looking to buy a Z so would it be a good idea to have a separate section that one would need to access to read all the for sale notices and not clog up the main forum. Please shoot me down if you don't agree just a suggestion.

Makes sense to me :)

Guest prescience

I don't understand your point :blush: There is a For Sale section as there are other sections - the fact that this is busier recently is nothing more than a reflection of the market conditions.

No amount of restricting posting on FS threads can hide the reality of a rapidly sliding 2nd hand market - nor should it in my view