Blue Tooth Phone Kit

Sam Jago

Hi there folks,

New 350Z owner here, absolutely loving it!!!

Was wondering if you guys could spare me a few minutes for a bit of advice?

I am looking to get a blue tooth car kit for my 350z it is on an 05 plate, so has the integrated system with the steering wheel controls.

What is the best blue tooth system to get to link in with the in car system? My phone is a Sony Ericson K770i. I have heard maybe the Parrot CK3100 is best but not sure how well this would integrate?

Also how hard are these systems to install? I have not done much work on cars so may be put off if the installation is over complicated?

Thanks, in advance, i have not been able to get any info out of Nissan on this subject so hope yoiu guys can shed some light.

thanks mate, that picture shows the exact craddle i have in my car, with no adapter.

Are the adapters available from all dealers then? Are they compatible with all new phones?

Sorry to be a pain and keep asking questions but have been trying to find this out for about a week and you guys have been the frist helpful people i have come across :)

Thanks again

thanks mate, that picture shows the exact craddle i have in my car, with no adapter.

Are the adapters available from all dealers then? Are they compatible with all new phones?

Sorry to be a pain and keep asking questions but have been trying to find this out for about a week and you guys have been the frist helpful people i have come across :)

Thanks again

The adaptors are available on ebay, dealers and MJP one of our on site traders

http://www.mjpshop.co.uk/product_info.php?id=38&pid=257

it works with most phones, there is a list on here somewhere, what phone have you got ?

I just bought adaptor from ebay £99 delivered after reading advice here.

(just search ebay with '350z bluetooth').

Just plugs in cradle - you get instructions. Once in it works great.

You shouldn't have any problems as bluetooth is recognised standard - or to be sure check with supplier you can return if it doesn't work.

Why go to the bother of fitting another devide when the car is all wired for handless operation including steering wheel controls ?