Just got back from JAE (with more carbon!!!)

Z Boy

Ive been reading reviews about the show from various places - bit of a mixed bag really.

The main issues seem to be centered around a cramped nature of plots (some reports of a few lubs not having enough room for the people they had booked for).

Having not attended this year, I was looking to see exactly what the reviews were before making plans to go next time.

If the cars are not given enough space for people (some with bags and cameras etc or the odd pram) to wander through the stands safely without danger of scratching or bumping into the cars, then its not for me. And probably not for a lot of people who take pride in their car.

There are many positive reviews though (some saying its the best yet), and Im certain the good weather helped too - with no solid pathways I dont know what th reviews would have been like if it had been wet/muddy underfoot.

Ill continue to read reviews and look at the photos before planning to go next year.