Nismo Body Kit - Questions ? ? ?

M350ZB

Right just a simple question really, the nismo body kit v1 and v2, spats - attached using adhesive, skirts - replace old ones with fitting, front bumper - replaces original, this is where my question is. The front bumper (original one), has the two washer jets, that come out of the bumper, one each side.

When looking at pics on here of both nismo v1 and v2 front bumpers, i never notice these, where do they go, or am i just blind ?????????

Thanks guys !!!

Also anyone know of any good companies like ESR, but down in the south, am based in Essex ??????

They go basically. With the front bumper off, you will see the nozzles are actually controlled by a little pump. All you need to do is disconnect the plug from the pump so the nozzles no longer work and cable tie the plug up somewhere safe. And put the little body coloured covers in a bag somewhere safe in the garage. :)

Just to clear it up with people who dont know about it, but the genuine nismo v1 bumper does come with the cut outs in for the washer jets, picked mine up last night :D:teeth::p !!!!!!!!, looks the B)

The V2 doesen't as it is slightly longer and to much of a gap between the washer jets and the bumper, or so i have been told :surrender:

The replica kits such as the shine kits, sometimes do and sometimes dont come with the cut outs. But you can normally get the body shop to cut the bits out if needs be, to fit the washer jets in !!!!!!!

Also picked my L.E.D lights up last night, cant wait to fit them. Now on the hunt for skirts and a spoiler now, mmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!

My nismo V1 was fitted before delivery, and it has the washer jets fitted.

How come it's V1, as it's recent I presumed it would be V2? Is V2 older then??? I'm lost! :wacko:

V1 is the first style but both are still current just down to preference which one you choose.

On Marks comment we have yet to see any of them come with the washer cut outs as the headlight washers are a UK thing, certainly none of the replicas such as shine etc dont.

How come it's V1, as it's recent I presumed it would be V2? Is V2 older then??? I'm lost! :wacko:

V1 is the first style but both are still current just down to preference which one you choose.

On Marks comment we have yet to see any of them come with the washer cut outs as the headlight washers are a UK thing, certainly none of the replicas such as shine etc dont.

When I bought mine, I didn't get the choice!? :dry: It does have the washer jets cut out. So would my front bumper be V1 too? Bought from and fitted by Nissan 2 months ago???

When I bought mine, I didn't get the choice!? :dry: It does have the washer jets cut out. So would my front bumper be V1 too? Bought from and fitted by Nissan 2 months ago???

Yes, V1 from Nissan when new :)

Can you request the V2 from Nissan UK when ordering new?

If thats a pic of your car in your avatar then its V1.