P1167 Heated O2 Sensor 2 Error

prometheus

Guys was driving along today enjoying the Z like every other day and the engine warning light came on :scare:

I have an OBDII reader and got the above code out and then reset the light, but my question is what does it mean?

Is it a random error from an lambda sensor?

Any help appreciated.

Could the fitting of the grounding kit affected it at all?

Seems a bit of a coincidence that I only fitted the grounding kit yesterday and the error flagged today, I was driving the car all day though before the error fired.

An other thought also is because of the heavy rain over here the last few days there has been a lot of ground water on the roads, I wonder has water affected the sensor?

I am having an issue with my rear right hand side lamda sensor - I recently ran over a piece of metal on the road and it damaged the decat pipe and possibly the sensor as well. I put back on the Cats and reset the ECU but the CEL light has stayed on.

Nissan stealers have quoted me big bucks for the lamda sensor - is there any other options out there? Is there a universal option with a 4 wire connector and 18mm thread? Kev/Phil perhaps?