Really Simple Question but I cant figure it out

Burf

Right just sorted it.

It is a clock on the BOSE unit, you hold down the DISP button and then use the volume to change the hours and the SEEK button to change the minutes.

However, The jap version does not have a clock in the pod (I just had a look).

Let me know if you have anymore hassles. I'll have a look in my owners manual in the morning, but what you've said sounds bang on, oh, plus pressing the DISP at the end so it sets.

is that a mini disc incorporated?

Yep - slightly better than a tape but only just! I can imagine them at Nissan thinking hard about which on-the-way-out music format to replace the old died-a-death-20-years-ago tape player with! Why MiniDisc?! If they had spent their efforts putting an ipod / aux input on instead they would have saved themselves some cash and had much happier customers!

haha, I noticed that too glasto in the shots by the auction crew from Japan of the Bose in my JDM.

Ludicrous.. I really cant beleive the Japanese are still using MiniDisc, even if it is made by their favourite national company, its actually even more useless than a tape deck. At least with a tape deck you can get one of those tape/aux jobbies that allow you to plug in an mp3 player, with MiniDisc we have no hope!

btw, is that your own photo or the importer supplied one? Have you finally got hold of your car yet? Mine finally landed in the UK a couple of days ago, perfect timing as the £ crashed against the Yen(!), no doubt I have months of SVA rigmarole to enjoy yet!