Diamondbrite

ricardo

Hi all, It's question time;

When buying my zed I opted for the Diomondbrite system (I know, I should have read the forums before I forked out but hind sight is a wonderful thing!!!) :doh: Anyway my question is;

The shampoo is running out do I go back to Nissan and buy another bottle? or is there another product I can buy that is as good or better but won't affect the Diamondbrite?

Any advice will be great thanks. Looking forward to seeing some of you at the Zedfest in September.

Try this company they are for the trade but I think you can buy from them - give them a call I have used some of their products years ago and were excellent and price is good

Think this is the equivalent to the diamond brite / sureguard type stuff?

http://www.astralcsl.com/product.do?product=38238

Best to check with them first - they have taaken the prices off the website but your looking at £25 just shows you how much we all get ripped off !!! :headhurt:

Check out the other products btw....

hope this helps

:)

TBH, I wouldn't worry too much about 'affecting' the Diamondbrite. It's a relatively cheap sealant, and if you spent a day on the car you could get a better longer lasting finish. There are pages about this sort of thing in the detailing section.

As for the shampoo, as Gixxer says, something like a Poorboys / Chemical Guys wash will not remove the protection, provided you don't put too much in the bucket! ;):)

TBH, I wouldn't worry too much about 'affecting' the Diamondbrite. It's a relatively cheap sealant, and if you spent a day on the car you could get a better longer lasting finish. There are pages about this sort of thing in the detailing section.

As for the shampoo, as Gixxer says, something like a Poorboys / Chemical Guys wash will not remove the protection, provided you don't put too much in the bucket! ;):)

+1 As rob says there are cheaper and better sealants out there, diamondbrite is about a tenner on ebay if you prefer that though :thumbs: