Back from Dealer... (but with new problem!)

Kuro

Hi folks :)

As you might have read in my previous thread, I had a 'code brown' MI light incident at the weekend and had to have the beast looked at.

Anyway, full credit to Chorley Nissan who were excellent as usual. Phoned at 8.30 monday, had the car in for 2.00pm, diagnosed and part ordered by 3 - top stuff. :D

Last time I had a problem, the service guy noted that my spare keyfob bippler was out of action, and promptly ordered me a new one, so I had that programmed today as well, again top marks to the dealer.

However I now seem to have some rather strange 'problems'

Firstly, I no longer have 'single click' opening, locking yes, but I have to double click to open the drivers door and double click for the passenger - cool. (are they all *supposed* to be like this as standard? :blush: )

Secondly, my new key will not allow me to use the CD player! :scare: When I use the key the CD player displays 'wait' for about 15 seconds, followed by 'secure' - what the smeg? (service key and day-to-day key work fine as usual)

So I guess my second key is set up wrongly, back to the dealer! :yahoo:

Ah well, such is life!

:)

ps. Dealer diagnosed 1167 02 sensor, thanks for the info guys!