Few Questions 350z

nick w

How does the front Nissan 350Z badge come off on the front? is it screwed on? Where can i get a replacement from?

Cleaning the Engine bay? is there a preferred method? do i need to seal anything to prevent it from getting wet?

Thanks

Nick

The easy way to get the badge off is to heat it gently with a hairdryer whilst pulling back with dental floss or fishing line. It will eventually peal off. Remove any remaining glue. Replace with a new one form Envy or ESR. Different finishes are available..

The easy way to get the badge off is to heat it gently with a hairdryer whilst pulling back with dental floss or fishing line. It will eventually peal off. Remove any remaining glue. Replace with a new one form Envy or ESR. Different finishes are available..

Thanks!

Good old Gunk for the engine bay, spray all over, leave to sit for a couple of mins and then wash off with a hose (some people use power hoses), then get to work polishing and cleaning!

I didnt seal anything but it was a nice hot day so it dried quickly, but if you decide to, tin foil over the areas that have electrical connection!

Good old Gunk for the engine bay, spray all over, leave to sit for a couple of mins and then wash off with a hose (some people use power hoses), then get to work polishing and cleaning!

I didnt seal anything but it was a nice hot day so it dried quickly, but if you decide to, tin foil over the areas that have electrical connection!

Cling film might be a better option than a metallic substance on electrical connections!! :lol:

Cling film might be a better option than a metallic substance on electrical connections!! :lol:

:thumbs:

:thumbs:

Cleaned ti last night and must say it looks good...

il get some picks up over the weekend :)

Thanks!