2004 Azure 350Z GT (UK) 26.5k miles - Car now Sold

Thelongads

Ads you'll have to try harded lol, theres a similar one to yours for sale with less mileage for 13.5 -

could be wrong but it does not look like at GT

Its got the leather and the optional 'buttons' on the steering wheel my friend.. :dry:

Ads you'll have to try harded lol, theres a similar one to yours for sale with less mileage for 13.5 -

could be wrong but it does not look like at GT

Its got the leather and the optional 'buttons' on the steering wheel my friend.. :dry:

Your right, it is a GT :)

• 3 weeks later...
I reckon you should just keep hold of myself, maybe come on the Wales run next year and get the modding bug :thumbs:

Hi mate, looks like its a possibility, bought the pram today and it fits in the Clio :teeth:

thinking of treating it to some goodies over winter, autotrader ad runs out in 1 week and not going to renew it.

hows yours keeping ?

Pretty good buddy, added a few bits and pieces today up at ESR and i'm sure their is plenty more to come :thumbs: Maybe we will have to meet up at some point and catch up :D

I think everyone's made their point about the price now. Its up to the OP whether he wants to act on your "advice", so please stop spamming the thread. Further spam will be deleted.

To the OP - do you want the thread tidied? PM if you prefer.

• 3 months later...

After emerging from 2 month of no sleep and sh*tty nappies, I've now got round to re-listing my car for sale.

My 1st post has been updated to reflect the latest condition of the car, notably 4 nice spanking new Falken FK452 Tyres all round.

Car is priced at £12,495 and I'm open to sensible offers - please don't turn this into a debate on what's a fair price again ;)

cheers :thumbs:

Ads

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...