0-60 using proscan

mec

Just been messing about with this proscan software... yeah really should be working but you know what it's like :D

firstrun0-60.jpg

Didn't run her that hard, dropped the clutch at about 2,000rpm and changed just over 6k. (temp 16 degrees and about an 1/8th fuel in the tank) I was surprised at the time, was expecting to see 6 something. Didn't have enough distance to do the rest so i'd thought it best to mask them out.

Is that using the OBD-II port? I have a similar feature on my OBD software though never tested it. How accurate is it? Cos if it just uses OBD-II I didnt think the refresh was quick enough to get accurate times? Did you have it only polling the car speed? If so I guess that could work quick enough.

Must resist giving it a go myself :teeth:

Yes it is using the OBDII port, I don't know how accurate it is... I'm guessing it is not going to be bang on the money but close :)

I've haven't tried the dyno, I've added in the drag coeff, tire size and vehicle weight... the weight is just the manufactures guide though i'm sure the gt pack must add a bit... electric seat motors aren't going to be light. Should give a baseline though should I add any mods.