350Z Gold Brembo's F & R on SXOC.com

DavidS14

Should be a good upgrade for an import without Brembos

I have the two front callipers, two rear callipers, rear discs (a little rusty on the outside but in pretty good nick), master cylinder, pads (probably 5-10mm ish left so would probably be worth investing in some new ones) and all the necessary pins and clips etc. As far as I'm aware they're in perfect working order, only problem is they are a little chipped and scratched as you can see from the pictures.

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=360646

He's after £500 for the lot.

ok, why were they put on here then, I said Id have them only an hour after they were listed? :rant:

They were listed on the SXOC on the 6th, a few people posted but no real interest until the 14th when Math posted that he was interested in the fronts but the seller wanted to sell the lot together.

He then posted that he had sent the seller a PM but no post back after that from him or the seller.

I only saw them listed yesterday so put a link up here in case there was any interest, Math has obviously seen the new posts on the SXOC thread and then posted up that he had actually bought them.

If there had been a sold post I wouldn't have bothered posting on here :dry::p

• 1 month later...