My air conditioning stinks!

kingbiscuit

When I dont have my air conditioning on and just use the standard blower it smells like a sweaty donkey testicle.

Is there any way to stop this?

I know you can get some sort of nice smelling filter in evo's

is there anything simlar for the Zed?

You never know, it may be from some sort of freak accident on brighton beach involving a toffee apple, 2 small mischevious children and a sultry donkey named bernhard.

But I doubt it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in no way affiliated with brighton beach, toffee apple dispenseries or any form of donhicular transport.

what I'm interested in is how you know what sweaty donkey testicle smells like. I've been to blackpool and I've never smelt that no matter how close to a donkey I've been......

what I'm interested in is how you know what sweaty donkey testicle smells like. I've been to blackpool and I've never smelt that no matter how close to a donkey I've been......

You were obviously hanging out on the sea front with the classy donkeys, the ones with the curled eyelashes, the Gucci "kiss me quick" hats and the manicured hooves.

I think he was on about the backstreet donkeys that have dropped out, given up the glitz and glamour and sunk into days filled with walking the streets, getting by on out of date grain cakes.