Gumball Style Run London to Scotland

Hi All,

I'm looking at organising a Gumball Style rally from London to most likely Scotland somewhere, stay over night and then back to London. B)

It's not exclusive to 350Zs but it is not going to involve any citreon saxos or ford fiestas either, I've already got two Ferrari 360 & 430 owners, 3 porsche 997s, One BMW M5, One Bentley Continental GT & A couple of M3s that are interested - I'm trying to gather if anyone else is up for it before I dedicate too much time to orgaising anything?

It will be a route card issued on the day to prevent cheating and then a convoy run right up through the country most likely at night so as to avoid any traffic and hopefully the 'Rozzers' :surrender:

Post any interest and if there's enough then I'll start work on it. :thumbs:

Cost is not going to be massive, unlike the £30K entry fee to the Gumball 3000 rally. :scare:

Most likely looking at £100-200 depending on the cost of hotels & a few jumpers/jackets & maybe flyers, it is going to be by invitation only and you will only know where abouts in london we will meet 48hrs beforehand so as to minimise any tag alongs. :thumbs:

All entrants will be submitted for approval.

I know - I had no idea what I was doing :wacko: I just linked a picture from my photobucket page and then it seemed to work, although my first attempt ended with a picture of the car so big that it filled my screen and I couldn't see the text on the forum :lol:

Fingers crossed they let it stay as it's a really good picture :D

yes i ride a motorbike, would you like a drag race??

i have a polo(shitebox,) but it carry my camera gear and the missus when i dont fancy the two wheels.

and i'm also a constant passenger in jay's 350z so :p

but once again, will you require a photographer to document the trip??

Adam

I haven't got a clue if we would need a photographer, at the moment it depends on how many people turn up, I need the numbers to grow to make it worth the serious amount of planning that it will take me :)

I think we need to be up around the 20 vehicle mark before I'll commit too much time to it :thumbs:

If things come together and get rolling then who knows we may need a photographer ;)

if everyone invites some 350Z drivers to join so that we push the numbers up quicker then we'll know where we stand for getting going.