Nismo Kitted UK 350Z Wanted!

sonny

Hi there,

Long shot, But wondering if anyone out there is selling a UK spec 350z with a nismo kit,nismo wheels and exhaust fitted? Im looking for one of these but they dont come up often? Seen a few with nismo kits on though they all seem to be JDM models and do not have the wheels or exhaust on. Anyone know of any for sale??

Thanks guys.

Sonny.

Hi there,

Long shot, But wondering if anyone out there is selling a UK spec 350z with a nismo kit,nismo wheels and exhaust fitted? Im looking for one of these but they dont come up often? Seen a few with nismo kits on though they all seem to be JDM models and do not have the wheels or exhaust on. Anyone know of any for sale??

Thanks guys.

Sonny.

Nissan will sell you one :p

I know that NIssan will sell me one but i will have to spend nearly 30k to get in Sarnie lol.

Yeh, the reason i want a UK model is for insurance purposes and im not keen on the rectangular number plates on the back on JDM models.

Ersen.o, You are not far from me at all, would be nice to see some other members..

I know that NIssan will sell me one but i will have to spend nearly 30k to get in Sarnie lol.

Yeh, the reason i want a UK model is for insurance purposes and im not keen on the rectangular number plates on the back on JDM models.

Ersen.o, You are not far from me at all, would be nice to see some other members..

Plenty of members in Sarf Landan and a few meets could be organised between the 2 clubs....