steering fault urgent

kashz

hi guys just had a problem with my steering as it seems to have lost power.. i cant turn the steering only when i rev or accelerate... i think it maaybe the rack but im clueless there is no engine light as i just had it diagnosed help me urgently as i have got the car booked in for coilovers tomorrow morning...........[/b]

You got enough steering fluid in the car? Whatever it is at least its going in for some work and the garage should be able to have a look, I suppose thats if you can get it there......

I think you will have trouble diagnosing this on line and at 10.30 on a sunday night, but good luck...

its the power steering pump i rang nissan up they are asking for £469 thats deer but i can get a recon for £100 so what to do .... the car has got 35k miles it shouldnt mess up this early ....

not good news :headhurt: i would get a recon and no it shouldnt fail that early, i havent read of any others failing before, certainly not a common fault